This website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. The material of the pages on this website is provided solely for your general information and use. It is subject to change at any time.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or appropriateness of the information and contents on this website for any specific purpose. You realize that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or mistakes, and you agree that we are not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the maximum extent permitted by law.
3. You use any information or resources on this website totally at your own risk, for which we accept no responsibility. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any items, services, or information obtained from this website satisfy your unique needs.
This includes, but is not limited to, the visuals, design, layout, style, and look. These terms and conditions prohibit reproduction unless explicitly permitted by the copyright notice.
5. All trademarks reproduced on this website, unless otherwise noted, are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners or licensees.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may result in a civil lawsuit and/or a criminal violation.
7. This website may contain links to other websites from time to time. In order to provide further information, we have provided these links for your convenience. They in no way suggest that we endorse the website (s). We assume no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
8. Prior written permission from Himalayan Lizard is necessary before connecting to this website.
9. If you use this website or have any problems stemming from mistakes, you are subject to Indian laws and other regulatory agencies.